WHO AM I ?
I'm a Southern California Photographer. I absolutely adore heartfelt people and tender moments. Here's what I'm about:
- kindness over coolness
- home design and space + 70s vibes
- yoga keeps me in check with the universe
- treasure hunting, aka flea market and thrift store finds
- being good witch by collecting crystals + essential oils
- obsessions: cats, avocado toast, very large lattes
- guilty pleasures: watching Law & Order SVU with ice cream (mint chip please), my cat, and my boo, while making macrame wall hangings.
I grew up in Los Angeles. My first love was dance. I took my first ballet lesson when I was three years old and continued into adulthood. My background in dance taught me to read and interpret body language and facial expression. With that insight, I guide people through poses in a genuine fashion using movement.
I earned my BFA in Creative Photography in 2014. Though I studied multiple mediums while in college, I most admired those who value human emotion, expression, and LIGHT.
Presently, I spend my days photographing people and planning personalized photo sessions unique to each person or couple.