WHO AM I ?
I'm Holly, a Southern California Photographer. I absolutely adore heartfelt people and tender moments.
Here's what I'm about:
- kindness over coolness.
- in-home design + 70s vibes
- yoga. it keeps me in check... with the universe
- treasure hunting: flea market + thrift store finds
- being good witch = collecting crystals + essential oils
- obsessions: cats, avocado toast, very large lattes
- favorite hobby: cuddling with my cat, and my boo, while creating macrame wall hangings with ice cream (mint chip please).
I grew up in Los Angeles. My first love was dance. I took my first ballet lesson when I was three years old and continued into adulthood. Dance taught me to read and interpret body language + facial expression. With that insight, I guide people through poses using movement. It's also what has lead to me taking and teaching yoga.
I earned my BFA in Creative Photography in 2014. There I learned that my favorite kind of artists are those who value human expression and LIGHT.
Presently, I spend my days photographing people and teaching yoga in Los Angeles, CA.