WHO AM I ?
I'm a Southern California Photographer. I absolutely adore heartfelt people and tender moments.
Here's what I'm about:
- kindness over coolness.
- in-home design + 70s vibes
- yoga. it keeps me in check... with the universe
- treasure hunting: flea market + thrift store finds
- being good witch = collecting crystals + essential oils
- obsessions: cats, avocado toast, very large lattes
- guilty pleasures: watching Law & Order SVU with ice cream (mint chip please), with my cat, and my boo, while creating macrame wall hangings.
I grew up in Los Angeles. My first love was dance. I took my first ballet lesson when I was three years old and continued into adulthood. Dance taught me to read and interpret body language + facial expression. With that insight, I guide people through poses using movement. It's also what has lead to me taking and teaching yoga.
I earned my BFA in Creative Photography in 2014. Though I studied multiple mediums while in college, I most admired those who value human expression, and LIGHT.
Presently, I spend my days photographing people and teaching yoga!