My mission is to deliver images that will pierce your heart with love,
make you feel full of life and deeply loved,
all the while feeling relaxed and completely, unapologetically yourself.
Photo sessions make you feel present. Be, and let me photograph your presence; your images will last a lifetime and be a part of your personal legacy.
WHO AM I ?
I'm Holly, a Southern California Photographer. I absolutely adore heartfelt people and tender moments.
Here's what I'm about:
- kindness over coolness.
- in-home design + 70s vibes
- yoga. it keeps me in check... with the universe
- treasure hunting: flea market + thrift store finds
- being good witch = collecting crystals + essential oils
- obsessions: cats, avocado toast, very large lattes
- favorite hobby: cuddling with my cat, and my boo, while creating macrame wall hangings with ice cream (mint chip please).
I grew up in Los Angeles. My first love was dance. I took my first ballet lesson when I was three years old and continued into adulthood. Dance taught me to read and interpret body language + facial expression. With that insight, I guide people through poses using movement. It's also what has lead to me taking and teaching yoga.
I earned my BFA in Creative Photography in 2014. There I learned that my favorite kind of artists are those who value human expression and LIGHT.
Presently, I spend my days photographing people and teaching yoga in Los Angeles, CA.
You should know...
I am a service-based photographer. I am not a saleswoman.
Photographs are sacred, they are not products. I will never pressure you into buying anything.
Wedding Photography begins at $2,750
- Boudoir Photography begins at $450